NMH Projects currently collaborates with some local Tour groups, cultural and drumming groups, NGO coalition bodies, some house of chiefs and traditional council and few airlines to provide the underway plans of delivering good services to you and all our travelers.
• Welcome greetings and dinner followed by brief orientation by NMH coordinators
• Accra tour
• Famous stilt village tour
• Tour castles and slave dungeons
• Walk on a canopy bridge hanging 100 feet above-ground in West Africa's most noted tropical rainforest
• Safari and Waterfall tour
• Meet with a traditional chief and visit various craft villages
• Boat cruise on lake Volta
• Visit Ghana's main source of electricity supply (Akosombo Dam)
• Beach and festival tour
• Traditional naming for tourist: becoming a member of the African village
• Day at leisure and last minute shopping
• Farewell dinner and departure ceremony
This is a stage in our tour where we invite you to join NMH Projects in celebrating the many special events that takes place here in Ghana. Let us show you the wonders of Panafest: Black history month tour, Ghana’s annual Independence Day celebration, and some other traditional religious festivals throughout the region.
OUR SELECTED ATTRACTIONS THAT BRING IN TOURIST & TRAVELERS IN INCREASING MEMBERS:
• The rich and diverse cultural heritage of Africans that finds expression in the many colourful traditional festivals throughout the years.
• A coastline dotted with the castles and forts of the old stretches of sandy beaches.
• Churches and mosques of historical significance and functional use also from part of the man-made attractions of Ghana.
• Natural parks and reserves of wild life, rain forest, savannah, mountain rangers and rivers.
• The people of many ethnic traditions and origins have forged one hallmark trait of national significance hospitality. You could call Ghana the ‘Tropic of Hospitality’.
• Ghana is accessible by international airline routes served by world class airlines to and from other African countries, European, American and Asian destinations.
• A good number of well appointed hotels, guest houses and lodges located mostly in the national and regional capitals for your perusal.